Breitling Chronomat LongitudeModel #: A20048 Pre-Owned Our ID: BRT1829
SOLD / NOT AVAILABLE
Do you have a Chronomat Longitude you want to sell? We might be interested in buying it!
Sell Your Watch
Trade-In & Trade-Up
Please note: This watch was removed from our listings in 2013.
Chronomat Longitude : A20048Stainless Steel, rubber strap with tang buckle, unidirectional rotating bezel, yellow / black dial, automatic (Cal. 20 (base ETA Valjoux 7750)), 12-hour chronograph, dual time zone, date, small seconds @ 9', screw-down crown, Ref. A20048, 40mm, recently serviced, Mint in Box with instructions
I vividly remember seeing this model on Chef Gordon Ramsay's wrist on early episodes of Ramsay's Kitchen Nightmares. Is that a selling point? We think so. Despite having a long production run (1993-2003) this model comes around very infrequently. This piece was just overhauled by America's Watchmaker (Stoll & Co in Dayton, OH). -P.J.
- Width: 40 mm / Height: 46 mm / Thickness: 13 mm / Lug Width: 20 mm
- The A20048 was produced from 1993 to 2003.
- Reference #: A20048
- Size Men's (40 mm)
- Case Stainless Steel
- Band rubber strap
- Buckle tang buckle
- Dial yellow / black dial
- Bezel unidirectional rotating bezel
- Features screw-down crown
- Crystal sapphire
- Movement automatic
- Functions 12-hour chronograph, dual time zone, date, small seconds @ 9'
- Calibre Breitling 20 (base ETA Valjoux 7750)
- Width 40 mm
- Height 46 mm
- Thickness 13 mm
- Lug Width 20 mm
- Grade Mint
- Box Boxes Included
- Papers instructions
- More Info The A20048 was produced from 1993 to 2003.
- Alternate References Bumble Bee