About Bernard Watch Co.
Welcome to our on-line store, which has become one of the most popular places to purchase new & pre-owned watches on the internet. Bernard Watch has been buying, selling, and trading watches as a company since Jeff Bernard founded it in 1990. We have been on the Internet since Summer of 1996. We are well established and have a professional and courteous attitude.
We are an A+ rated Better Business Bureau Accredited Business and are long-standing members of the International Watch & Jewelry Guild.
You can see more customer comments on our BernardWatch reviews page, Google Reviews, and WatchNet .
As you can see, our page is divided into simple categories which are easily navigable. Our descriptions are brief, but to the point. We prefer this honest approach over adding fluff to sell our watches. We describe their overall condition to the best of our ability.
We add watches to our page just about every Monday and Thursday late afternoon (between 3pm and 4pm CT). We add an average of 25 watches each week. It might be worth your while to bookmark us, and sign up for one of our mailing lists.
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact us.
Live in the Greater Austin area including Cedar Park, Round Rock, Pfluggerville, Leander, Georgetown, and West Lake Hills? Schedule an appointment to come look at some of our timepieces or sell/trade your Swiss watch.
Policies & Procedures
- Return Policy
- Shipping Rates (US Orders)
- Local Policy for Austin
- Payments Accepted
- Cash Payments
- International Orders
- Hold Policy
- How can I know your watches are authentic?
- Special Orders
- Business Hours
- Grading of Watches
- Water Resistance
- Why do some of your prices sound "too good to be true"?
- Do you entertain offers on your watches?
- Custom Parts
Tips & FAQ
- How do I purchase from your company?
- I have a watch for sale. What watches do you buy?
- What is the number with millimeters (mm)?
- What does "Never Worn" mean?
- What does "Like New" mean?
- What does the water resistance rating really mean?
- I'm looking for a specific watch. Do you have it? Can you get it?
- Why do some Rolexes have green stickers on the back?