Sell My Watch In Austin, Texas
Bernard Watch has called Austin home for over 15 years and we have one of, if not, the largest pre-owned inventory of fine timepieces in the city. We are always buying and selling from all over the country (and world).
We often say that 99% of our business is done online. That's not an accurate number, but it is true that the overwhelming majority of people browsing our website will never have the chance to walk into our office in Austin and meet us in person.
You won’t have to send your watch cross-country and spend days biting your nails while the watch is in transit or commit to a consignment shop and hope they can sell it. You can just set an appointment, meet us in our secure office and receive a check the same day.
- Because we sell online to a wide market, when you sell your watch to us locally here in Austin, you can be confident that you’ve received the strongest offer from a competitive buyer.
- Just fill out the form here and we will reply with a quote and set an appointment. It's that easy.
- We are not a pawn shop or a consignment store.
- We buy watches outright and pay immediately.
- Don't worry if you don't know the answers to some of the questions.
- There’s no obligation to you and details can be verified in person at the appointment.
- Photographs: You will have the option to upload pictures, they are helpful but not required.
- Learn about our procedures and why you should sell your watch to Bernard Watch Co.
- To get an idea of the brands & models we are interested in, check out the Watches We Buy.
- We are only looking to purchasing used watches that we would pay at least $600 for.
Bernard Watch is interested in these fine Swiss brands:
A. Lange & Sohne, Audemars Piguet, Ball, Bell & Ross, Breguet, Breitling, Bremont, Cartier, Chanel, Chronoswiss, F.P. Journe, Girard-Perregaux, Glashutte Original, Hamilton, Hublot, IWC, Jaeger-LeCoultre, Kobold, Longines, Maurice Lacroix, MontBlanc, Nomos Glashutte, Omega, Panerai, Patek Philippe, Rolex, Sinn, TAG Heuer, Tudor, Ulysse Nardin, Zenith, and more.